Thursday, May 14, 2009

Read me first, what this is all about.

A guy on Freerepublic gave me an idea.



Not the primary concern, although like everyone else these days I’m looking for value. (but not fashion.) And, as with all purchases, there’s the question of cost of the firearm, and also the question of “cost of ownership”. As in, it’s great to pay only a little for the gun, but can you afford to supply it with ammo down the road? Can you even FIND ammo for it down the road? And the road could be rough.

You've given me an idea.

Cost is an overriding concern for me personally, my chief constraint.

Cheap Shooter Blog, a blatant attempt to get press credentials for SHOT show. It would consist, when I'm not ranting, of writeups and comments on getting equipped, trained and practiced, on a shoestring. 'Cause that's how I have to do it.

I've got an reloading article or two, out in InterWebz land, in a long defunct ezine, that I could prime it with.



Who am I? I post using the pseudonym Lee N. Field on Freerepublic and various Internet gunfora. I am a humble and underpaid (per the trade rags) repairer of computers.

No comments:

Post a Comment